You've Probably Been Stretched Lately
Boy, haven’t we learned a lot over the last few months! More than ever before, we are being pushed out of our comfort zones and into new ways of living and working. There are so many forces now ushering us into worlds full of technology and an unknown virtual reality, causing us to learn and adapt like we’ve never expected! With each business and each family experiencing something slightly different, what is the one thing that we all have in common right now? The need for flexibility. Not just the ability to bend over backwards to meet the needs of your customers, but the ability to do so while your company runs itself in the background. We expect businesses, employers, spouses, and even our children to manage this new normal with an increased sense of flexibility. The good thing is, flexibility is made of two parts: flex and ability. That means it’s something you can develop, create, or find. If you don’t have it, now’s your chance to get it!
Quality Not Just Quantity
The piece that I think we tend to forget or miss out on is that flexibility shouldn’t just mean juggling a bunch of tasks at once. That leads to burn out, low-quality work, and unsatisfied customers. Flexibility should mean that you have the ability to be productive and efficient while maintaining a high level of quality in your work. The difference comes from the systems you have in place and the ways you handle the workload. Right now, you probably feel swamped by the amount of work that’s been piled on your shoulders and the expectations that have been set for you. These unexpected circumstances have helped us to realize what Enrollsy can really do to help.
Here at Enrollsy, we don’t have all the answers or the ability to solve a pandemic, but we do understand how a few of our strengths can help you accentuate yours:
Completely digital enrollments
- Let’s get flexible! Enrolling from the grocery store? How about enrolling from bed? Enrollsy makes enrollments not only easy and flexible for parents or enrollees, but for the business and admin side as well. Right as COVID-19 hit us, we helped an entire school district complete the enrollment of over 2000 children in less than two hours. Even more importantly, nobody was in the office! The entire process was automated and administrators could easily see status updates through the Enrollsy dashboard. A process that would normally take over three weeks to complete was done effortlessly and from the comfort of their homes.
Multiple payment options
- Processing payments is where we tend to find that each business we work with has a different opinion. Some people are being overcharged by their current payment processor, and some just haven’t even ventured into the digital payment space. At Enrollsy, we make it easier than ever before to have a payment system that is as flexible for enrollees as it is for administrators. Take electronic check, credit/debit cards and even add custom payment transactions for cash, check, or Venmo payments. You can pass convenience fees on to your customers, and even allow them to change their banking information. The best part about Enrollsy’s payment options is that we will always meet or beat your current processing fee. We believe that shouldn’t be a reason to not work together!
Virtual content distribution
- With the spread of COVID-19, schools, dance studios, art classes, and gyms have moved their content online. Whether it be videos, Zoom links, or worksheets, the need to remain connected is more important than ever before. As everything went online, Enrollsy moved to bring that content into your homes. Within the parent portal, enrollees can access content specific to their particular program. Everything you need to remain involved in your classes, without the need for paper or even physical contact. Enrollsy is also a partner with Lessonspace and provides discounted access to a powerful teaching/tutoring tool that integrates seamlessly with Enrollsy. Lessonspace is like Zoom on steroids and provides a better experience for teachers and students. The best part is that unlike other platforms that charge you per user, with Lessonspace, you only pay for the time you are actively teaching. If a student no-shows, you don’t pay.
- The ins and outs of a good waitlist management system is where many businesses get stuck. You’ve got age restrictions, sibling discounts, first-in/first-out, and any other waitlist filters your business has come up with. On a spreadsheet, it’s tough. On paper, it’s almost a nightmare. But with Enrollsy, go ahead and filter away—come up with a crazy sequence of requirements and we’ll bet we can handle it. Managing your enrollments shouldn’t be hard. For that reason, we’ve built the most flexible tool in the industry.
Big tools for small businesses
- Do you run a preschool but don’t want all the detailed functions of a daycare? Is your business running different types of programs that don’t always fit into one specific software? Enrollsy was built for both parties—we want to be the tool for small businesses that may not need all the detailed features a niche software has to offer, while being robust enough to handle the complex businesses that need more attention. With the ability to use what you need at a great price, Enrollsy caters to a much larger audience. Eleven different industries have adopted our platform. Will Enrollsy work for you?
Enrollsy was developed to enable businesses and customers to live more flexible lives, all done through the seamless integration of technology into the activities we have come to know and love. As life becomes increasingly hectic and stressful, our goal is to continue to find ways to make work easier!
Do you have questions or want to know more about the features that make Enrollsy the most flexible system on the market? Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you. Worried about getting a call from us while your arms are full and want to schedule a time? No problem, we’re flexible! Use this link to schedule a time to check out the platform and how we can take work off your plate.