How do I provide Zoom meetings, YouTube links, Vimeo links, or other content to my enrollees?Support Home
Providing Content to your Enrollees in Enrollsy
Some of your programs may be a remote-only program or class and you need to provide your enrollees links to gated content like Zoom meeting links, Google Meet links, YouTube links, Vimeo links, or other content. How do enrollees view these things in the customer portal?
- Make sure your user has role permissions to manage Program content. The permission is called "Manage Content". Your admin user can manage role permissions in "My Company" -> "USERS" tab -> "Admins" (Edit a user and edit their role).
- You can also allow your Instructors to manage the content of the enrollees that they have access to. This will be done within the Instructor portal/app. (You will need to enable the "Manage Content" role permission for the Instructor users as well).
- Next, go to your "CONTENT" page. Click here to go to your Content page.
- Select the Program for which you want to add content. Then click the add button. See screenshot below.
- You can make content intended for all Classes within the Program, or you can specify a list of Classes that should be able to access it.
- After you have content created for a Program, this is what it will look like to your enrollees in the customer portal. See screenshot below.