How do I publish my Enroll Form?Support Home
Before someone can enroll in a program:
- You'll need an active Enrollsy account. You can get one here if you don't already have one. We highly recommend it!
- You'll need to have at least one active, published location.
- You'll need to have at least one active, published enrollment period.
- You'll need to have at least one completed program in that enrollment period.
- If you have the Enforce enrollment capacities setting on, you will also need at least one class with a set capacity for each program you create.
- If you are using Enrollsy for payments and require payment at the time of enrollment, you will also need us to activate your merchant account.
- If you are using Enrollsy for E-Signatures, you will also need us to activate your E-Sign module.
In essence, when you sign in to Enrollsy, if you have any indicators similar to the ones below that say Trial or Test E-Sign or No Published, and you are unable to remove them, we recommend you contact us before sending your customers a link to your enroll form:
Publishing Enrollment Periods
Use the same basic steps as above to publish at least one enrollment period. Hint, click the cog and then click the "eye" to publish an enrollment period.
Completed Program in the Enrollment Period
Creating a program completely is an entire post in and of itself, but if you have a completed program, you should have all the settings such that a successful enrollment will yield the desired result (including any payments, e-signatures, agreement to terms, etc.).
Please note that there is an option to hide a program from the enroll form on a specified date. If you entered a date of today or prior into the Enrollment end date, there won't be any programs available to enroll in.